Saturday, July 11, 2009


Since this is my first post I decided to provide an insight as to why I took to writing this blog.

I have always had this feeling that people find me distant, remote. There always seems to be something more they want to know about the man behind the apparent facade. So I decided to narrate a few varied incidents in my life in which I have played the part of the protagonist.

I've always believed that every little thing in life has a bearing on the future, its own place in the broader scheme of things. So every incident in life, however small, is important, special.

Deep down within me I am a dreamer. And it is against the stereotyping of "dreamers" and "philosophers" as being non-productive, and non-pragmatic, that I have always fought against. I am no stranger to failure but that has and will never deter me from trying to make my life a silver screen fairy tale. You may call me immature but I would rather call you faithless.

You may never agree with me and may find me unusual. I admit, I am a typically stubborn sort and I know I'm far too proud, but, in the hour of need, believe me that there's no one you'd rather have at your side than me. The sad part is, as I've learnt the hard way, once you're better off you'll most likely no longer be by my side.

Read on my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment